What is Employees
Employees allows admins to view, add, edit employees in the organisation. Active employees are staff members that are currently working for your company. Resigned employees are staff that are no longer working for your company.
You are able to set ahead the final working date (Last Employment Date) for terminated or resigned employees. Once an employee is set as terminated, they can still be viewed in the Active Employees tab tagged as Resigned along with the working days remaining under the status column. After the termination date has passed, the employee will automatically be moved to the Resigned Employees tab.
You are able to change the Last Employment Date of the employee, in the case of the employee extending their notice, or being terminated earlier.
How to Edit Employees Last Employment Date:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click People > Employees.
3. Click on the Active Employees tab.
4. Search for the employee you wish to change the last employment date.
5. On the right of the employee, click Actions > Last Employment Date.
6. Select the new Last Employment date of the employee.
7. Click on Confirm to save.
10. You will be able to see the new time remaining left in the company for the employee under the Status column of the Active Employees tab. The employee will be listed under the Resigned Employees tab once their final working date has passed.
Note: Terminated employees will lose access to altHR once it reaches their last employment date. Upon termination, the position will also be vacant in altHR, and admins will be able to hire new joiners into the position.
Admins can also edit the Last Date of Employment when the employee has been moved to the Resigned tab, but editing the Last Employment Date to a later date will not move the employee back into the Active tab.