What is Employees
Employees allows admins to view, add, edit employees in the organisation. Active employees are staff members that are currently working for your company. Resigned employees are staff that are no longer working for your company.
You are able to set ahead the final working date for terminated or resigned employees. Once an employee is set as terminated, they can still be viewed in the Active Employees tab tagged as Resigned along with the working days remaining under the status column. After the termination date has passed, the employee will automatically be moved to the Resigned Employees tab.
In the case of an employee withdrawing their resignation, you will be able to Cancel the the Employee's Resignation.
How to Cancel an Employee's Resignation:
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click People > Employees.
3. Click on the Active Employees tab.
4. Search for the employee you wish to terminate.
5. On the right of the employee, click Actions > Cancel Resignation
6. Acknowledge that this action will affect pay run in the Payroll Module, and Click on Confirm.