In This Article
- What is Employee Profile
- How to Manage Employee Profile
- To View Employee's Profile
- Compensation Details
- Bank Details
- Statutory Details
- Previous Employment Income
What is Employee Profile
Each employee hired into your altHR account will have an Employee Profile - this is their employee database. This Profile includes their Employment information such as position details and join date, as well as any personal, contact, compensation and identification details pertaining to the employee.
How to Manage Employee Profile
Admins are able to Manage Employment Information - Read How to Manage Employment Information in Employee Information
Admins are able to View and Edit details in the Employe Profile -The Employee Profile will contain an employee's Details, Employee's Contacts, Compensation Information, Family and Beneficiaries Information and Other information. In this Article we will explore how to view and edit Employee Details in the Employee Profile
To View Employee's Profile
- Head to People > Employees
- Select Active Employees tab
- Type in the employee's name in the search button
- Click the Action button to drop down the available actions for the employee
- Select View Profile
Admins are able to record employees compensation details to be used for payroll purposes.
1. To Add Compensation Information, select Compensation Details > Add
2. Select the currency of the employee's salary
3. Input this employee's Salary Rate
4. Select the employee's Pay Type (Monthly)
5. Select the employee's Effective Date. This is the date from which the payroll will begin calculating this employee's salary.
6. Select Confirm to save changes.
Admins are also able to record employee's bank detail information for payroll purposes.
1. To Add Compensation Information, select Bank Details > Add
2. Input the Name on the Account
3. Select which Bank from the dropdown list
4. Input the Bank Account Number
5. Select Confirm to save changes.
Admins are able to record the employee's Statutory Information including tax and other deduction details. This information will contribute to the employee's payroll deductions in the Payroll Module
1. To add statutory details, select Statutory Details > Add
2. Check the box if the employee is a Fresh Graduate (no prior work experience or income)
3. If the employee will be contributing EPF, check the box for EPF Contribution.
3a) Fill in the employee's EPF Number
3b) Select the employee's EPF Category Type
3c) Select the Employee's EPF contribution and the Employer's EPF contribution
3d)Admins can also add additional contribution if needed
4. If the employee will be contributing SOCSO, check the box for SOCSO Contribution.
4a) Select the employee's SOCSO category (Note: all employees below 60 years of age are required to contribute
the First Category, except those past the age of 55 with no contributions prior to reaching 55 years old)
4b) Fill in the employee's SOCSO Number
4c) Select the Employee's EPF contribution and the Employer's EPF contribution
4d) Admins can specify if the employee is currently using their old identity card number.
5. If the employee will be contributing Tax, check the box for Tax Contribution.
5a) Select the employee's Resident Status
5b) Select the employee's income tax branch
5c) Fill in the employee's Income Tax Number
6. If this employee will be contributing to Zakat, check the box for Zakat contribution
6a) Fill in the employee's Zakat Number
7. If the employee will be contributing to the Employment Insurance System (EIS), check the box for EIS Contribution. altHR automatically puts the percentage for both employee and employer at 0.2%
8. If the employee will contribute to the Human Resource Development Func, check the box for HRDF Contribution. NoteL The HRDF Employer Contribution Rate is set in Payroll Settings
9. Select Confirm to save changes.