This article will guide you on all the steps to complete each time before running payroll at PayrollPanda.
These steps are crucial to ensure that the changes made at altHR will be synced and updated at PayrollPanda to ensure data accuracy when running payroll.
Company & Employee Details
A) People Updates at altHR
Each time before running payroll at PayrollPanda, make sure that:
- All new hire's Personal, Employment, and Compensation details have been updated at altHR. Refer to this checklist on the PayrollPanda integrated fields.
- All Resginees' Termination information has been updated at altHR (Read more on: How to Terminate Employee)
B) Sync Employee Updates to PayrollPanda
Run the Company and Employee Details sync to PayrollPanda every month before running payroll, to sync over:
- Company and Organisation updates
- New Hires' Employee Profiles
- Changes or updates to the Employee Details
- Resignee's last employment date for Salary Proration
- To run the sync, head to PayrollPanda > Sync Items > Select Employee Details > Click on Run Sync
- Once the sync is completed, you can head to the Sync Report tab to Download the Sync Report and cross-check the employee details that have been synced over to PayrollPanda.
C) Update the Employee's Payroll-related Details at PayrollPanda
If you have any new hires in the current month's payroll, please ensure that you update the Payroll Details (e.g. salary info, income tax profile, dependant children) of your new hires at PayrollPanda before running payroll.
List of non-integrated fields
You may refer to the Non-integrated fields table below on the fields that need to be updated for each new hire at PayrollPanda:
You can either update individually or bulk update using the Excel template at PayrollPanda. Learn more here: How to bulk edit multiple employee profiles?