TWO steps to do before processing the expenses for payouts:
Step 1: Before you process the expenses for payout, please ensure that those expenses / claims have been
approved. Only approved expenses will be moved from the Expenses Transactions page to the To Process tab.
Step 2: Before clicking on "Set as Processed", admins can download a report of all expenses on the page. Admins
can screen expenses for the payout cycle and exclude those that are not.
To exclude an expense from payout, simply toggle "To Process" to be "On Hold".
To process expenses for payout:
1. Head to the left panel. Click Expenses > Process.
2. Click Get Approved Expenses. This will retrieve all approved transactions and group them as “To Process”.
3. Confirm by clicking Confirm. Wait for the page to refresh.
4. You can toggle 'To Process' or 'Hold' for certain approved expenses. Put expenses On Hold if you wish for them to be processed on a later date.
5.Click Set As Processed.
6. Confirm by clicking Confirm. Wait for the page to refresh.
8. Search Different Pay Out dates to see expenses that were processed on that particular date