What is a travel request
The travel module is designed to simplify the administrative processes of business travel. Employees can submit business meetings or training requests from the app, which would then be routed to the respective approvers.
If you have a designated company travel desk, they would then take up the administrative side of planning the accommodation or transportation if required. Post-trip, employees could submit expense claims (according to company policy) such as transportation or meal allowances.
By tagging a travel request to an expense request, the app will fill in and calculate reimbursement according to the travel details where applicable.
To tag travel requests to expenses
1. On your admin dashboard, head to the left panel.
2. Click Expenses > Policies.
3. Search for the policy that you'd like to tag the travel request.
4. Click Edit to access the policy setting.
5. Under Section 1: Policy Information, click Show Advanced Setting.
6. Tick Tag Travel Request.
7. Click Confirm to save the setting.