1. On your left-hand Admin Panel, select Others, select Workflows and select Reports
2. Select Generate Report
3. Choose which Workflow Template you would like to generate the report for.
4. Select the Date Range for which requests you would like to have in the report. This Date Range refers to the Submitted Date of the Request.
5. If necessary admins can narrow down the report contents by specifying a specific employee, or a transaction status, or Transactions of employees who report to a specific line manager (note that this is not based on the approval routing set for the specific workflow template. It refers to the employee's Direct Line Manager based on the Employee's Profile.
Note: When selecting a Workflow Template that includes Date & Time field, admins will have the additional option of Selecting a Year and Month, instead of specific date range
6. Click on Confirm to generate the report.
7. Go to Download Report
8. Reports that are ready to be downloaded will display a 'Ready' icon in the top left corner. Click on Download in the top right corner.
9. The Report will be sent to you via email.
Tip: If a report seems to be displaying 'Generating' for too long, click on Refresh