What are Workflows?
The Workflows Module is a customisable Request Approval Module for employees to apply for things other can Expense claims, Leave applications, and Travel requests. Admins can create custom forms such as for Overtime Request, Asset Requests, gift Declarations, Limited Time Off Requests and so on. Employees can then submit these request forms for approval, according to the approval routings set by the admin.
To View Workflow Request
Note: Workflows module is only available on altHR User Mobile App. Users will not be able to submit a Workflows Request via the User Web App.
1. Login to your altHR User App and select Workflows. If unable to locate Workflows in the Favourites page, select More
2. Select My Requests
3. Users are able to view all of their Rejected, Pending and Approved requests here.
How to Withdraw Workflow Request
1. Employees are able to view the details of the request by tapping on the request
2. Requests that are Pending Approval can be Withdrawn if needed. Select Withdraw Request to withdraw this request
3. Select Yes to confirm
How to Resubmit Workflow Requests
1. Login to your altHR User App and select Workflows. If unable to locate Workflows in the Favourites page, select More.
2. Employees are able to view their Withdrawn Requests by selecting Withdrawn
3. Select the request you intend to Resubmit
4. Select Resubmit Request.